- Do not put on the jewelry before applying cosmetics, perfume, hairspray, and any other chemical substances.
- To avoid scratching, store your jewelry pieces separately either in a jewelry box or pouch.
- Gently wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth.
- Jewelry can also be cleaned with a mild liquid detergent solution.
- Do not use detergent that includes: bleach, abrasives or ammonia.
- Soak the jewelry in a very warm solution of water and detergent, then rinse. Be sure not to soak jewelry for too long.
- Gently brush your jewelry with a soft toothbrush to loosen stubborn dirt.
- Although our jewelry has been coated to protect against tarnishing, over time the coating may wear off depending on use.
- A sterling silver polishing cloth can be found in major retailers and is best to clean sterling silver products. Simone I. Smith stands by the following product to cleaning jewelry and for tarnish removal. We are currently selling this on our website as well: https://simoneismith.com/jewelry/jewelry-care-wipes-jcw1001.html
Jewelry pieces of extremely delicate design require special care when handling.
Polishing or Restoring
If you have any questions regarding polishing or restoring your Simone I. Smith jewelry, please contact our Customer Service team.